Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
3. THIRD PARTY ADS, OTHER USERS 3.1. The Service may contain links to third party websites or resources and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Ads”). Such Third Party Ads are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Ads. The Company provides these Third Party Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Ads. Advertisements and other information provided by Third Party Sites Ads may not be wholly accurate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. When you link to a third party site, the applicable service provider’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party. Your transactions and other dealings with Third Party Ads that are found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. 3.2. Each user of the Service is solely responsible for any and all his or her User Content. Because we do not control the User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other Service users are solely between you and such user. You agree that the Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved. 3.3. You hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from any interactions with or conduct of any other Service users, or any Third Party Ads.
4. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS 4.1. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that: you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms; you are not under the age of 16; you will not access the Service through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; you will not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and your use of the Service will not violate any applicable law or regulation. 4.2. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). 4.3. You may not access or use the Service for any purpose other than that for which we make the Service available. The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. 4.4. As a user of the Service, you agree not to: systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us; make any unauthorized use of the Service; make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the Service; use the Service for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; make the Service available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time; use the Service for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Service; use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the Service; circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service; engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service; interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service; decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service; attempt to bypass any measures of the Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service, or any portion of the Service; upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software; use the Service to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Service; use the Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations; or otherwise infringe these Terms.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE SERVICE, CONTENT AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE SERVICE, CONTENT AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INTEGRATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICE, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION WILL BE TIMELY, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR PLACE; (III) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (IV) THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) ANY RESULT OR OUTCOME CAN BE ACHIEVED.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 6.1. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE SERVICE OR CONTENT), OR THIRD PARTY ADS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE SERVICE, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT), AND THIRD PARTY ADS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. 6.2. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, CONTENT OR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO USD100. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE TERMS BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU. 6.3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, its suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Service, (ii) your User Content, or (ii) your violation of these Terms. The Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
8. INTERNATIONAL USE The Company makes no representation that the Service is accessible, appropriate or legally available for use in your jurisdiction, and accessing and using the Service is prohibited from territories where doing so would be illegal. You access the Service at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. GOVERNING LAW 9.1. These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Nigeria. 9.2. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (Cap. A18) of the Republic of Nigeria. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat of arbitration shall be Lagos, Nigeria. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
10. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 10.1. No delay or omission by us in exercising any of our rights occurring upon any noncompliance or default by you with respect to these Terms will impair any such right or be construed to be a waiver thereof, and a waiver by the Company of any of the covenants, conditions or agreements to be performed by you will not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach thereof or of any other covenant, condition or agreement hereof contained. 10.2. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then these Terms will remain in full force and effect and will be reformed to be valid and enforceable while reflecting the intent of the parties to the greatest extent permitted by law. 10.3. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, these Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding its subject matter, and supersede all prior promises, agreements or representations, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter. 10.4. The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person, by any way, including by novation, and by accepting these Terms you give the Company consent to any such assignment and transfer. You confirm that placing on the Service of a version of these Terms indicating another person as a party to the Terms shall constitute valid notice to you of the transfer of Company’s rights and obligations under the Agreement (unless otherwise is expressly indicated). 10.5. All information communicated on the Service is considered an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through or on the Service or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication. 10.6. In no event shall the Company be liable for any failure to comply with these Terms to the extent that such failure arises from factors outside the Company’s reasonable control.
11. CONTACT If you want to send any notice under these Terms or have any questions regarding the Service, you may contact us at: email@example.com. I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.